Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Photography

As many of you know I have been known to take a odd photo or two. Having invested in a camera with interchangeable lens about two years ago, the world has been seen with fresh eyes.

Here are a few of my favourite photos taken recently.

Model 3Snowdrop sea

 Poppy drops        Lovely lavender

                      Butterfly buddlia               Afternoon light

Sea of red      Frosted

So now I am about to try new things, after purchasing a light box and lights to try indoor photos more. I so love using natural light, but living in the UK it is important to understand to use flash. A purchase for Christmas maybe of soft boxes and triple flashes and tripods   ..............

1 comment:

  1. We share that love of capturing moments in time - flash photography is a skill & that is my learning curve this year - to do it properly so we are also investing in some additional bits. xx

    ReplyDelete