Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Giving in to autumn

When you think of summer you think of sandals, cotton dresses and sunglasses. So when do we stop thinking like that. Well for many it is the weather, a great British past time is to talk about the weather. For me it is when I can no longer wear t-shirts, ballet pumps and a cotton jacket, without getting goosebumps. For those that know me this can still be the image that greets them when I arrive with snow on the ground. So this year I am deter minded to try and give jumpers a shot. If you are lucky I may own one for the winter but two is pushing it.
So what else do we need as the nights draw in?
May be a few warm and soft blankets to snuggle under.
Hot chocolate when coming in from the cold.
And finally an open fire.................

1 comment:

  1. So very cosy - it certainly is time to cosy up in a fleece with a mug of something hot ♥

    ReplyDelete