Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Arley

Part of the fun of my job is travelling around the Shropshire countryside, going down country lanes, and finding hidden gems tucked away.

This trip was no exception. Whilst visiting a neighbouring area I came across a arboretum that I had not heard of before, Arley.

So armed with cameras (as usual) myself and my dear friend set off on a journey of discovery to see if we could capture Autumn is its full glory.

Fungi branch
 
Arley fountain Bee time

ArleyLooking throughTree fruitsArched walkway

We found a treasture chest of delights woodland paths and peep holes into another world. Even in this season we found plenty to take photos of. These are just a few images we took.

1 comment:

  1. It was an absolutely stunning place to walk & photograph. A great find, thanks for inviting me along.

    ReplyDelete