Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recycling in a big community

I had the delight of spending the afternoon with one of my favourite people, on an unplanned opportunity to mooch around shops, mainly charity shops. Always a treate at the best of times, but a gem when unexpected.

I had an explosion of finds in the very first shop. The experience continued as we went from shop to shop.

These were the finds for my youngest.













These were the finds for my eldest.












And myself? Well as part of my finds I found a handbag. Not something that I buy often but the colour drew me in.

A handbag, shawl, book chosen by my friend and another cookbook.

But find of the day had to be Norah Jones CD for less than £2. A book on our queen being crowned and choral music inspired by a tv program about creating a choral choir.









Fun time that will be done again soon.

1 comment:

  1. You had such a lucky day - especially with all the Egyptology that I know the lads will enjoy!

    That handbag ... your photo does not do justice to the jewel like colour but it is perfect! A great mooch, we must do it again ... and again ... and again!

    I have to contend with Nigel Slater's Real Fast Food; Kate Mosse's Sepulchre (shich I hope is as good as Labyrinth) and a couple of phonics books for my students ...

    ReplyDelete