Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Woo Woo

For those not familiar a woo woo is a cocktail.



Cocktails are for holidays for most people or a special treat.  Which became a "Cuba Libra" this year.



 But cocktails have become part of our socializing. A friends daughter was introduced to a book on cocktails, and the rest is history.

We went out to the cinema, and whilst waiting for thr film, we went for cocktails. I had the Woo woo. My husband had a Mai Tai.



I now my carry my favourite recipes on my mobile. Just incase we go somewhere that does cocktails but only basic ones. I keep to rum based cocktails maily, but in bars most tend to be vodka or gin based.

Over Christmas my favorite was "XYZ";
1/2 measure lemon juice
1/2 measure white rum
1/2 measure cointreau
ice and a lemon slice

  • Shake with ice
  • Strain and serve in a chilled glass

 
 So now cocktails have become part of our home. Collecting different bottles and finding was to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment