Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fast cars

So as a present to my other half for his birthday, I bought him a "buy a gift" experience. 12th May was the day for him driving his Ferrari.

Little did I know that he was not good at planning for the event. He had to select the venue, and choose somewhere three hours away. I only found this out the night before. So a few hours experience became a whole day event!

He simply had not thought about child entertainment, food, timings and a route. So whilst I let him sort out timing and a route, I scrambled around looking for food for a picnic. The cupboards were almost bare as we do shopping at the weekend.

The next day as I sorted breakfast and what food we had, he dashed off for supplies and the boys found toys and a football to take. Unsure of the weather we took waterproofs as well.

A long journey later............

Sun shining we watched the supercars on the track. Tried to video the event, on a camera, then sat back with chocolate and a cup of tea.


Setting out in his black and white 599 Ferrari.

No comments:

Post a Comment